Nail Trim & Dremel - $20
When dog nails get too long, it can lead to pain and other serious issues. Over time, your dog might develop spine and posture problems (like sitting or standing oddly) due to frequently shifting weight because of overgrown nails. Too-long nails can even lead to difficulty walking, lameness or serious injury; especially if they’re so long that they touch the ground. In general, nails that are too long can limit your dog’s movements.
In Home Boarding Care- $40 a night Includes:
(dog from same household is an additional $15)
-The company of our dogs and us
-Frequent pictures, videos and email updates
-Daily exercise: play with toys and group play with other dogs on our property
-Meals offered in interactive toys/puzzles (provides great mental stimulation)
-The comforts for being in a home environment (toys, dog beds, couch, etc.)
- On or off leash (determined and discussed with us and owner) on a private bush lot behind our house, or local 100 acre conservation area.
- Frozen kongs for quiet time
*Please provide your dog’s food and feel free to bring some comforts from home for your dog.*
*Available to approved dog’s only*
We highly recommend Kuranda dog beds. Our TradeMark puppies & dogs are raised with these and absolutely love them!
Reasons to love them:
1. An elevated bed lifts your dog off the floor, which helps your dog stay at a comfortable temperature.
2. An elevated bed provides firm, even support. It’s the difference between sleeping on a mattress and sleeping on a bean-bag chair.
3. An elevated bed is portable.
4. An elevated bed has no stuffing to get chewed up.
5. An elevated bed is easy to clean, which is especially important for humans or canines with allergies.